domingo, 17 de junio de 2012

PALAZZO PANTS

En el último tiempo se han visto bastante los palazzo o pantalones anchos. Aunque no son muy de mi estilo, me gustan porque tienen un aire hippie si se usan con poleras cortitas, pero si prefieren un aire mas chic, se pueden usar con blusas o chaquetas de cuero.


The palazzo o wide leg pants are huge right now. They are not really my style but I like them because they look very  hippie if worn with crop tops, but if you are going for a sophisticated look, you can wear them with a blouse or a leather jacket.


(all images from: chictopia)



3 comentarios:

  1. I'm falling in love with these pants!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. like this post!
    take a look at my blog :)
    and follow or leave a comment if you like it xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanx! your blog is really nice too. I'm following you via GFC!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar